Contract Manufacturing Services
When there is a product development or manufacturing demands, outsourcing a China contract manufacturer becomes a popular choice for many Western business runner, as Chinese contract manufacturers really provide high quality products and unbeatable prices.
With our own manufacturing facility in Shenzhen China, we offer turnkey contract manufacturing services to help startups as well as established brands to produce their products, with a wide range services including product design, engineering, prototyping and manufacturing , and our experts will provide the necessary guidance to ensure that your product requirements are met in a timely, quality-driven, and cost efficient manner.
We provide one stop contract manufacturing services for our clients who requires product development and manufacturing as well as contract manufacturing service. Our contract manufacturing contract starts with our sophisticated product engineering team that turns the original design idea to mass production.
Our Contract Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
- Product Design & Engineering
- Plastic Mold Making
- Injection Molding
- Electronics, PCBA
- Metal Parts Fabrication
- Contract Assembly
- Quality Control
- Packaging and Logistic
- Project Management
How we work for contract manufacturing:
- When there is a project consultation from our clients, we will request to sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) to protect the intellectual property rights of our clients. So as to obtain related information on the project.
- After a rough communication and NDA is signed, we will ask clients to send us detailed information on the project, like product presentation, 3D drawing, 2D drawing, BOM, or reference prototypes.
- We will provide a formal quotation for clients to evaluate their project. If the quotation is agreed from clients, they should make a pre-payment to confirm the deal.
- Then we will setup a primary conference with our clients to have a overall discussion on the project prospective, functionality, timeline, budget and other product properties.
- When project information is completely collected from our clients, our engineering team will start to prepare relative document for part /components manufacturing(like plastic mold, injection molding, PCBA, die casting, etc)
- Our production team will prepare work instruction, bill of specification(BOS), assembly flow-chat, and prepare all of material fixture and facility for mass production.
- While production line, our QC and QA will take on-site quality control to ensure each lot of product are perfectly meet.